Re: libcurl for android

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 21:49:12 +0100

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 03:55:25PM -0700, Gallienius wrote:
> I was able to compile libcurl using the cross-compiler directions

libcurl questions should go to the curl-library mailing list instead.

> in INSTALL. However I have been unable to find directions for

Which directions? There are several methods described there.

> incorporating the out put into my project. I can not seem to find the
> libcurl.a to use as a static library.

libcurl uses libtool, which creates a libcurl.la file which applications
using libtool can use to link against. If you run 'make install' it should
install both the .a and .la files. Make sure you're configuring with
--enable-static

>>> Dan