RE: SFTP transfer curl 7.29.0

From: Young,Jim <Jim.Young_at_cerner.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:23:36 +0000

>OS: SLES 11-SP1
>Kernel: 2.6.32.45-0.3-default #1 SMP x86_64 GNU/Linux Version of curl (from source):
>curl 7.29.0 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.29.0 OpenSSL/0.9.8h zlib/1.2.3
>libssh2/0.19.0-20080814
>Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps pop3 pop3s rtsp scp sftp smtp smtps telnet tftp
>Features: IPv6 Largefile NTLM NTLM_WB SSL libz

>I'm trying to transfer files with SFTP:

>curl -v -T /tmp/TESTDATEI -u ubit:PASSWORD sftp://ubis4demo/tmp/

>-> without success though:

Don't know if this will help or not but it might be worth a try. I had a similar problem but it was on a different OS (AIX). It was fixed by upgrading libssh2. I also run curl on Linux (Redhat) and don't have the problem there. The Linux curl -V option shows me running libssh2/1.3.0.

Jim Young

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.