Re: Error code 9009 from CLI

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 11:31:12 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013, James Briggs wrote:

> Windows 7 Enterprise - the return code from running curl.exe - it's not an
> actual message, just the result of the ERRORLEVEL directive:
>
> "curl.exe" -silent -x %PROXYINFO% -m 300 -O %TESTURL%

Can I just mention that -silent is the equivalent of using -s -i -l -e -n -t.
Is that really want you wanted? The -s option's long version is --silent,
using two dashes...

Also, please use -v (and not --silent), show us the log info and tell us your
curl version for further investigation of what's going on.