Re: feature request: upload zip stream to DAV

From: Francesco Pasqualini <frapas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:30:52 +0100

Hi,
wonderful it works (tested in cygwin):

 cat file.txt | ./curl.exe -k --upload-file -
https://upload.mycompany.com/upload/file.txt

NB: It's mandatory to specify filename in the url.

Thank you very much. I didn't notice this fetaure in the doc. Have tried
similar syntax but without success.

Now I must improve script to pipe 7zip output stream to curl.... it should
be possible !

Francesco