Usage of 100% CPU cycle by CURL while using SFTP for transfer

From: anitha achar <anitha_achar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 23:50:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi, While using the SFTP functionality of CURL on a linux x86 machine there is an issue observed that the CURL uses 100% CPU cycle.  The following are the versions of CURL and libssh2 used:  Curl version 7.25.0 libssh2-1.4.1 I understand that a similar issue was observed earlier which was discussed as part of the following discussion: http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2008-09/0279.html Please help me understand if this issue has been fixed in any later version of CURL and libssh2. If it has been fixed, please suggest the versions of CURL and libssh2 to be used for a linux x86 machine. If not, what is the alternative? Should the patches mentioned in the above discussion be used? Please suggest. Thanks and regards Anitha