How to get curl to use the TGT obtained with kinit on Windows?

From: <lende_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 22:08:45 +0000 (GMT+00:00)

Hello everyone

On the Windows platform, I try to access a Kerberos-protected web page with a user ID that is different
from the ID that I am logged in with. I can obtain a TGT from AD using kinit, and with klist I can verify that the
ticket was issued.

On Linux, I can now set the KRB5CCNAME environment variable and curl will use this user
information:
curl -i -L --negotiate -u : -v http://some_servsr/some.jsp

On Windows, I cannot figure out, how to get curl to use
the kinit'ed principal. It will always use the credentials or the information of the AD account I am logged in with.
The question seems trivial but I was unable to find any description for this after extensive Google searching.

Thanks,

Rolf