Re: Problem logging into website

From: Trevor Barrie <tbarrie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 22:16:15 -0400

On 25/10/2012, Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:16 PM,
> <Alexander.Elgert_at_external.t-systems.com>wrote:
>
>> 7th link on google: http://dawes.za.net/rogan/webscarab/

Thanks for the quick responses, everyone!

After spending some time studying the headers, I discovered Dan had
been correct the first time. I needed to switch to --data AND I needed
to turn cookies on. (I had previously discounted cookies because I
THOUGHT I had successfully connected with my browser with cookies
blocked, but I can't reproduce that result, so I must have forgotten
to delete a pre-existing cookie or something.)

Thanks again for the help.