AW: Problem logging into website

From: <Alexander.Elgert_at_external.t-systems.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 21:16:16 +0200

7th link on google: http://dawes.za.net/rogan/webscarab/

Von: curl-users [curl-users-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] im Auftrag von Elgert, Alexander
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012 21:13
An: curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se
Betreff: AW: Problem logging into website

Hello,

maybe, you will find it nice to see the communication between your browser and the web application.
Webscarab is such a proxy, which acts as a man in the middle. (If someone knows another/better proxy, please tell me.)

As curl is able to use proxies too, it will be very useful to look at a successfull browser communication first.
Then use curl to produce the same steps.

Greetings,
Alexander

--
Deutsche Telekom AG
Seamless ICT Security Infrastructure & Management