Re: Issues_Http_chunked_Method

From: karan tandel <tandelkaran_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 11:30:38 +0530

Thanks, for the reply. Now when I am getting http data and header callback,
for chinked method I am getting repeatedly write callback function with
different chunk size. I am processing that data in callback. But when
processing of data takes long time curl internally provides 56 error. My
question is why it is giving that error.?? Is it because of processing data
at callback?

Thank You,
Karan