Issues_Http_chunked_Method

From: karan tandel <tandelkaran_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 14:30:34 +0530

Hello Sir,

         We are using liburl to send Http Requests in our projects. Now
when we are
requesting requests using
 Http Get Method we are getting Http Response in its "CHUNKED" data format.

So we are getting response like this,

HTTP/1.0 200 OK\r\n
connection:Keep-Alive\r\n
Transfer-Encoding:Chunked\r\n
\r\n
005340\r\n(Chunked-Data Length)
---Chunked Data--
01000\r\n
--Chunked Data---

We are not getting chunked data len "005340\r\n" in both our write data and
header
function. We get only header response up to "Content-Type:video/h264\r\n
\r\n" and in
data field response start directly from "--Chunked-Data---" field . We are
not getting
this chunked dataLen "005340\r\n" in response.

Why is it happening? What is the procedure to get that chunked data length
in our
response?

Thanks,
Karan