NSS ciphers

From: Sean Wyatt <sw.gdc.bozeman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 19:08:08 -0600

The curl manpage (and man output) lists the following in the --ciphers
option:

"NSS ciphers are done differently than OpenSSL and GnuTLS. The full list of
NSS ciphers is in the NSSCipherSuite entry at this URL:
http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/docs/mod_nss.html#Directives"

Assuming a bad URL would be an issue/bug with the documentation.

This URL is invalid and I have been unable to find a list of ciphers for
NSS. What I would like to do is edit my .curlrc file to use all ciphers so
my curl requests do not receive SSL errors. I've also been unable to find a
good example of the .curlrc file so any guidance there would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Шон