Bug in metalink build (fwd)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 23:45:34 +0200 (CEST)

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 13:23:53
From: Daniel Johnson <daniel.johnson31_at_gmail.com>
To: libcurl development <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Subject: Bug in metalink build
When building curl 7.27.0 on Mac OS X and metalink enabled, linking the curl tool failed with unresolved symbol errors. When using metalink, curl needs to link to a crypto library to access the hash functions but doesn't when linking. As a quick hack, I added -lcrypto (I'm using OpenSSL) to LIBMETALINK_LIBS in src/Makefile and it now builds. The real fix is to add the appropriate crypto lib to LIBMETALINK_LIBS in configure.
Daniel