Re: Metalink support patch for curl

From: Anthony Bryan <anthonybryan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 02:52:17 -0400

here's a patch that updates the man page info on --metalink and also
fixes a typo.

I thought the hashing of a file once the download completes should be
mentioned and also tweaked things a bit. I hope it's better.

the typo:
If this option is used multiple times, the last occurrence decide the amount.
could be "decides the amount." , but I noticed that this phrase with
"determines the amount." was used elsewhere, so I figured it better to
harmonize the text, unless it was different for a reason.

--
(( Anthony Bryan ... Metalink [ http://www.metalinker.org ]
  )) Easier, More Reliable, Self Healing Downloads