Re: Metalink support patch for curl

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 16:23:04 +0200

Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa <tatsuhiro.t_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I changed libmetalink code not to allow '.' in the first character in
> path or filename following the last slash.
> https://code.launchpad.net/~metalink-dev/libmetalink/trunk
>
> With the latest libmetalink trunk branch, test2017 passed

Got latest libmetalink trunk. I've improved failure detection in all
metalink test cases, functionallity from test2017 passed to test2018
and provided more tests numbered up to test2022.

test2017 to test2022 disabled for now, until build systems are capable
of detecting libmetalink version being used at run-time or at least at
build time. Given the broad variety of build systems and platforms
curl supports, version provided by libmetalink.pc is not enough to
achieve this requirement.

Thanks,

--
-=[Yang]=-