Re: Program too big to fit in memory

From: Marco A. Cruz Quevedo <macruzq_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:51:11 -0500

Sometimes it happens in one system and the other runs fine and viceversa.
For example, the instruction:

curl (some options) -o outfile

gives error message, but same instruction

curl (some options) >outfile

runs fine. Why?

I think it is something inside the application, related to the way the
program opens files.