Re: setting filename="" when using -F take 2

From: Weedy <weedy2887_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:49:45 -0400

On 18/06/12 04:09 PM, Bill Mercer wrote:
> If it's a problem with how the variables are being parsed, you might want to try
> sing --form-string instead of -F.
>
> What's the purpose of the empty filename anyway?

It seems to behave the same or I don't know how to format the string for
--form-string vs. --form. I have no idea why this app requires a blank
filename="" when handling file="". Its just the only thing I have not
been able to copy from working clients.

I almost think this is a bug since every web browser I have tested
automatically sends filename="" when it has file="".