RE: ver 7.2 -k option in ver 7.9

From: Jeannie Schreitmueller <jschreitmueller_at_vitaminshoppe.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 20:31:07 +0000

On Thu, 31 May 2012, Jeannie Schreitmueller wrote:

> Thanks for this input. I'll let our unix admin know. If we install 7.26.0 would -k work? What would be the equiv syntax in this version?
The -k option or it's equivalent "--insecure" is listed in the curl man page (See http://curl.haxx.se/docs) so it should work just as you had it. We use curl on AIX 6.1 and in general it works very well though I don't use that particular feature. If your UNIX admin needs any help locating a newer version and getting it installed have him contact me.
Jim Young
Cerner Corporation

Jim, I appreciate the offer and love the support from this group! Thanks, Jim & Dan.
Jeannie

Just wanted to give an update. We've installed ver 7.26.0 in our Production env and everything worked with no syntax change! Thanks again for this forum.
-Jeannie

The information contained in this electronic message is intended
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended only for the use of
the individual(s) or entity named above. If the reader is not the

immediately at compliance_at_vitaminshoppe.com and delete the
electronic message and any associated attachments.