Timeout and multiple upload

From: Hagimeno <hagimeno_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 16:29:34 +0100 (BST)

Hi

I have the following line of script:

set shellScript_1 to "/usr/bin/curl --connect-timeout 30 -m 240 " & ftpMode & "--ftp-create-dirs -T " & filesList & " -u " & ftpUser & ":" & ftpPwd & " " & "ftp://" & ftpHost & ftpDir & folderName & "/"

in the quoted array fileList if I have 300 files curl wait 30 seconds for each file and return the final error only at the end of 30*300=9000 seconds.

Because the upload session is composed by 300/400 files, I would like that curl return error immediately if one of the upload fails.
I would like to have error if curl can't connect to the server. Reading the manual the connection to the server should be executed only one time.
This should be resolved by "--connect-timeout 30" but probably curl do this for each file to upload.

Ste