ver 7.2 -k option in ver 7.9

From: Jeannie Schreitmueller <jschreitmueller_at_vitaminshoppe.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 02:23:46 +0000

Hi! We upgraded our AIX version from 5.3 to 6.1 and this upgraded the curl version as well. We used curl 7.2 before but the same syntax does not work for 7.9.

ver7.2
curl -k -X POST --data-binary "merchant_id=99999999&security_1=aDQKMvGMWD&security_2=GAdhtNCmrR&type=csv&transaction_id=233795286603FRGI" https://sometestsite

ver7.9
Gives this error msg:
curl: option -k is unknown

Please let me know what command I can replace this with to work in 7.9. Thank you very much.

The information contained in this electronic message is intended
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended only for the use of
the individual(s) or entity named above. If the reader is not the

immediately at compliance_at_vitaminshoppe.com and delete the
electronic message and any associated attachments.