AW: LDFLAGS -ld -lc not detected automatically on Solaris x86

From: <Alexander.Elgert_at_t-systems.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 15:37:09 +0200

Hello,

please consult the typescripts in the attachment.

There was a warning in the configure:
=================
checking if libraries can be versioned... no
 configure: WARNING: ***
*** You need an ld version supporting the --version-script option.
====================

It seems to be the linking step against the libssl.a and libcrypto.a, which is missing the switches -lc and -ldl.

===

Please tell me, in more detail, what to do in the case for the parse error.
It is a really weird union with some ifdefs ...

/usr/include/netinet/ip.h is attached

Greetings,
Alexander Elgert

--
Deutsche Telekom AG
Seamless ICT Security Infrastructure & Management