Re: curl-users Digest, Vol 81, Issue 11

From: Marcel Lindenbergh <marcel_at_wireless-services.nl>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 12:07:39 +0200

This is not the case: SSH is enabled. I have tested several other servers
as well, all fail with the same error message. The call is not working on
my MacBook but the exact same call is working from other Linux servers. So
it must be something with my installed curl/libssh2. However, I have
removed and reinstalled them several times already but it doesn't work
still.

If I write a C++ program with curl or libssh2 code, should I be able to get
more information as to what is failing exactly?