Re: curl -T

From: kalin m <kalin_at_el.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 22:29:33 -0400

thanks bruce... please see below for answers.

On 4/30/12 10:20 PM, bruce wrote:
> kalin
> on the site you're having issues, have you been able to use curl in the past??

this is the first time working with this client. never had issues with
previous sftp sites.

error 79 is not included in the man page so not sure what am i looking
at with "Operation failed".

> have they changes the site?
> does the site use dynamic javascript to access it?

not sure about this question. i'm trying sftp. how would javascript be
involved?!

> let the debug begin!!

thanks...