Cookie forwarding for a multilevel http redirect.

From: karthik sharma <karthiksharmasg_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 16:44:53 +0530

Hi guys,

This situation might be a common scenario but as a rookie in curl i am
not be figure this out.

1. I am in a process of downloading JDK binaries from ORACLE server,
with oracle credentials and proper cookies.
2. currently my curl command is some thing like this

   curl -OL --location-trusted -u <UserName>:<Password> -b
"oraclelicensejdk-6u24-oth-JPR=accept-securebackup-cookie;gpw_e24=http://edelivery.oracle.com"
--cacert ca-bundle.crt
"http://download.oracle.com/otn/java/jdk/6u24-b07/jdk-6u24-windows-i586.exe"

  the cookie value supplied in this request is a mandatory. Further
this request will be forwarded to a https server
"edelivery.oracle.com" and then will be forwarded to
"login.oracle.com", in both scenarios the cookie value from its prior
request should be used.

3. I tried with cookie-jar option but not able to serve the correct request,
4. Now the problem is how to provide the cookie value from
edelivery.oracle.com to login.oracle.com with username and password.

IF any one of you experts can show me a way out of this it will be
really help full.

Karthik SG