Re: Program goes into infinite state.

From: <gokhansengun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 17:44:47 +0300

> Hi,
>
> I have wifi DD-WRT router that has USB Storage support.
> I have configured that router to support SFTP protocol.
> My problem is that during downloading if somebody removed the USB storage
> then my sample program to download file goes into the infinite state.

what is an infinite state? do you mean an infinete loop?

I suggest you to try to run your program in a linux box. Configure your shell so as to produce core dumps. then run the program, remove USB storage to cause infinite loop. Kill your program with ctrl-c. Core will be dumped, then you are ready to go with launching gdb and telling us what is wrong. Probably it is nothing but a pourly written router SW.

If the text above does not mean something to you, I do not know how you can solve this problem w/o hiring someone to do it for you.

Thanks