Regarding "--ssl-allow-beast" option

From: Gokhan Sengun <gokhansengun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 10:00:06 +0200

Hello Folks,

I see from git repo that there is "--ssl-allow-beast" option added so that
users can bypass vulnerability mentioned below.

https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#search/7.24/1350f898a669978d

My web server (unfortunately) is no exception to most of the servers in the
world and vulnerable to this attack. My customer uses curl for specific
purposes and I have to give him this option so that he can still
communicate with the web server with > curl 7.25.

My question is, can I write this option into my documentation? Is it
already discussed and fixed that this string will be used in official curl
7.25?

Thanks.

--
it is twice as difficult to debug a program as to write it. Therefore, if
you put all of your creativity and effort into writing the program, you are