Biologist new to cURL. Question about interacting with a form.

From: Shane Neeley <shane.neeley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 11:01:04 -0800

Hi,

Please bare with me, I am new to both cURL and HTML. I have an interesting
problem and I would like to be able to use cURL to solve it. I am trying to
access a server located here:

http://consurf.tau.ac.il/index_full_form_PROT.php

I will write a python program that will use cURL to add text to the box
that says "Paste protein sequence here"
Then all I need to do is press the submit button at the bottom. I am trying
to automate this process over thousands of files and I heard that cURL
might be a great way to do it.

Here would be an example of the FASTA format in quotes that it is talking
about.
">
DGVGSSSGNWHCDSTWLGDRVITTSTRTWALPTYNNHLYKQISNGTSGGATNDNTYFGYST"

Could somebody please show me how I could fill out that form using cURL in
my terminal? Thank you sincerely.

Shane.