Getting undefined reference to 'clock_getTime' error..

From: Yuvi yuvi <testandroidos51_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 16:01:59 +0530

Hi,

Gretings,

I have cross compile, OpenSSl , libssh2 and finally cURL, Don't know why it
has generated only static library. Anyway I tried to run sample ftpget.c
program by linking all the three libraries but I am getting the following
error :

.../libcurl.a(timeval.o): In function 'curlx_tvnow':
timeval.c:(.text+0xfc): undefined reference to 'clock_gettime'
collect2: ld return 1 exit status
make: *** [all] Error 1

 Please help me resolve this error, Is there need to cross-compile any
other library also ?

Thanks,
Yuvi