Re: Segmentation fault | curl ftp

From: Luis Gonzalez <lgonzalezsa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:26:31 -0600

I'm using OBS from opensuse and I modified the curl.spec like you said in the configure section:

==================
./configure \
        --prefix=%{_prefix} \
        --enable-ipv6 \
%if %{with openssl}
        --with-ssl \
        --with-ca-path=/etc/ssl/certs/ \
%else
        --without-ssl \
%if %{with mozilla_nss}
        --with-nss \
%endif
%endif
        --with-gssapi=/usr/lib/mit \
        --with-libssh2\
        --libdir=%{_libdir} \
        --enable-hidden-symbols \
        --disable-static \
        --enable-debug \
        --disable-shared \
    --enable-ares

I got this error:
RPM build errors:
    File not found by glob: /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/curl-7.22.0-1.x86_64/usr/lib64/libcurl.so.4*
    Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:

Another thing, I downloaded the lastest (7.24) source from the curl website and "tar xvzf" the file and installing using configure make make install in /usr/local/bin/. It is possible to make conflict with the official curl package for opensuse?

How can I check the health of my system related with curl installation and the library/package dependencies?

Luis