"address already in use" error

From: <curl_at_willcrook.airpost.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 11:34:09 +0000

Hello!

I'm having difficulties in using curl (windows) with several proxies
simultaneously.

I'm running 8 instances of curl with a unique proxy assigned to each,
they all run very well until they start dropping off one by one with
the error 'address already in use',

The command line options (aside from the proxy) are: curl
--connect-timeout 999 -v --retry 5, but from what I've read the error
I'm experiencing will always halt Curl and it will never actually
'retry'.

Curl is a great piece of software, but if anyone could help me with this
niggle, then that'd be great!