ANNOUNCE: curl 7.23.1

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 18:27:39 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

As we shipped 7.23.0 with a pretty annoying Windows curl bug - yes, ONLY in
the windows version of the curl tool - I decided to build and ship 7.23.1
right away.

If you're not using windows or if you only use libcurl, this upgrade offers
nothing new.

Get 7.23.1 as usual from http://curl.haxx.se/

Curl and libcurl 7.23.1

  Public curl releases: 126
  Command line options: 149
  curl_easy_setopt() options: 192
  Public functions in libcurl: 58
  Known libcurl bindings: 39
  Contributors: 907

This release includes the following bugfixes:

  o Windows: curl would fail if it found no CA cert, unless -k was used. Even
    if a non-SSL protocol URL was used

This release includes the following known bugs:

  o see docs/KNOWN_BUGS (http://curl.haxx.se/docs/knownbugs.html)

This release would not have looked like this without help, code, reports and
advice from friends like these:

  Mark Brand

         Thanks! (and sorry if I forgot to mention someone)