RE: POST Digest Auth Stack corruption

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:17:56 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011, Gopakumar Pillai wrote:

You're using libcurl, the library. The mailing list for that is called
curl-library, this list is for the curl command line tool.

> I am trying to send a HTTP request with minimal Digest Auth. Here is the
> header line I want to send with my request:
>
> Authorization: Digest
> username=foo,realm=my-realm,nonce=12345,uri=/,qop=auth,nc=0001,cnonce=54321,response=myresponse
>
> In my C code using curl easy interface, I did set the header using slist and
> CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER. It works the first time, but corrupts the stack on
> calling the curl_easy_perform.

Then I suspect you did something wrong. Please show us a code snippet that we
can use to reproduce the problem.

Also, you didn't mention which libcurl version on which platform.

And take that to the correct mailing list please!