Re: Re: --ftp-create-dirs fails on SFTP?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 23:02:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011, Trasca Virgil wrote:

> 1. Assuming there is a project myproject on sourceforge.net
> 2. Try to upload a file to /home/pfs/project/m/myproject/test1/test2
>
> /test1/test2 are new folders which should be created by curl using
> --ftp-create-dirs. The rest of the path already exists on sourceforge.net

I'm back on this problem now, but I cannot repeat this using curl 7.21.7 nor
with 7.22.0-DEV running against my local OpenSSH_5.8p1 server (on Debian
Linux).

This is the command line I use to test (put in a single line):

  $ curl --ftp-create-dirs -T README
    sftp://[user:password]@localhost/~/tmp/foo/bar

I should add that in my home dir I have a 'tmp' subdir already, but no 'foo'
until after I've run my curl command line.

If you still can see this problem, can you provide the same level of info of
versions and commandlines please?