Antw: Re: libcurl client-certificate based authentication via https

From: Jochen Schaefer <jschaef_at_novell.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:56:13 +0100

Thanks Dan,

may be I've been unclear. The --libcurl option gives some hints how to write your own curl-app.
But that is not the desired way here. We are using a standard libcurl within an initrd from SuSE during
the boot/install process and do not want to recompile/change SuSE's libcurl.
The question was if libcurl is searching at any default place for a client-certificate or does it read
any environment which tells libcurl to use a certain client-certificate?

Thanks,
Jochen