Re: Problem with Windows environment variables in config file !

Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 18:46:05 +0200

Hello Troll,

a late answer, but perhaps still helpful:

How about creating the config file by a shell script / batch file on the fly (example not tried, just as idea) ?

echo -u username:password > configfile.txt
echo -T "%APPDATA%\\file.rar" >> configfile.txt
echo --url ftp://myhost.com/directory/ >> configfile.txt
curl -K configfile.txt

Then you can write into configfile.txt everything the shell / DOS offers, not depending on build in functionality of curl...

Best regards,

Martin