SSL Certificate issue

From: Smith, Jon (OS UK Application Management) <jon.a.smith_at_logica.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:21:08 +0000

Hey all, I am having issues with SSl certificate that needs renewing.

I am able to connect through a proxy to get to the page I need with curl on cmd line, but it will not accept the same credentials within IE to get the new cert.

I there a way for me to pull the cert from the website using curl with the -k option?

I am using IE6 and am unable to use any other browser to try and get the certificate due to security restrictions.
I am also unable to try another proxy for the same reasons.

Thanks in advance

Jon

Think green - keep it on the screen.