Re: Pipelining and CURLOPT_FRESH_CONNECT at the sametime

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 22:08:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011, Vivek Sekhar wrote:

> I am trying to use libcurl for an application.

Then this is the wrong mailing list. Use the curl-library list instead!

> I wanted to check if there was a way to enable HTTP Pipelining when there
> are multiple requests to the same server and CURLOPT_FRESH_CONNECT connect
> at the same time. I would like my application to create another connection
> when the max requests are present in the pipeline. Is this supported or
> doable using libcurl?

CURLOPT_FRESH_CONNECT will make it create a new connection and not use the
existing pipeline I believe, but you really cannot practically use this new
one as a pipeline as well as there's no way to make it get subsequent
requests.

(Follow-ups on the correct list, please)