Re: problem with wildcards

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:34:54 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011, Lefevre Pascal wrote:

> I try to do a download via FTP using wildcards and it does not work...

That's easy to explain: curl doesn't support wildcard downloads.

> Is there some option to "activate" wildcard ? ( I saw CURLOPT_WILDCARDMATCH
> in libcurl, but saw nothing in curl )

Right, libcurl has support for FTP wildcards but that's not used by the curl
tool. Feel free to dive in and make it happen!

> Last question: is it working with SFTP ?

Nope. And in the SFTP case I don't think libcurl supports it, so it would
first need to be made to work with CURLOPT_WILDCARDMATCH and family.