cURL.exe Installation on Windows 7 - Cannot find LIBEAY32.dll

From: Geoffrey Bernardo Van Wyk <geoffrey.van.wyk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 22:33:55 +0200

Dear All,

I am trying to install cURL on Windows 7 with WampServer using the curl.exe
file. Unfortunately, I get an error about LIBEAY32.dll not being found. This
file is available in the php folder as well as in the php extensions folder.
I have also enabled the php_curl extension in the php.ini file and copied
the php_curl.dll file to the windows/system32 folder.

Could you please help me with this problem?

Thank you very much.

Geoffrey Van Wyk