Getting a webpage which uses a search string

From: Manu Parameswaran <manu.p_at_k.st>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 06:12:02 -0700
Hi Team,
I am a newbie to cUrl.
I want to check whether a webpage is displaying properly or not. The webpage link contains a search string according to which the final page is displayed.

the link is http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/site/search/r4_0/jsp/search.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&tx=HP%20NC31xx%20Fast%20Ethernet%20NIC%20Driver%20for%20Windows%20Server%202003

but when I try to execute cUrl with this link I am not getting the intended page, I got only the main search page (without the search string). its like this  http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/site/search/r4_0/jsp/search.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&tx

Is it because the main link contains jsp contents ?

Please help me out in this.