Re: curl_getinfo

From: Abhijeet Rastogi <abhijeet.1989_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:51:55 +0530

First of all you are not clear as to what you actually mean to do.
You said you want to convert it to a webpage, what does that mean? I think
you mean to convert the html to look like a webpage.

Have a look at source code of this
http://www.mbayer.de/html2text/downloads/to get an idea on how to do
it.

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Swapnil Ashtekar <swapashtekar_at_gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey,
> Thanks for replying, now I can compile it successfully.
>
> But now the problem is that I am unable to see the web page.
> Terminal is showing html part of site.
>
> I need to convert it to the web page which I can use for my application.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Cheers
>

> Regards,