Re: C++ code retrive file name list in a folder

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 13:41:13 -0800

On Wed, Mar 09, 2011 at 06:18:06PM +0000, Qiren Chen wrote:
> I am new to CURL. Can someone provide C++ code to call curl to fetch file name
> list in a folder at FTPS server?

Since this a question about libcurl, it should really be asked on the
curl-library mailing list; please direct follow-ups there. There are
example program to retrieve ftp directory listings (ftpgetresp.c,
ftp-wildcard.c) (although, any app that retrieves a URL can also retrieve
a directory, so most example programs apply with a change in URL). Doing
an FTPS retrieval involves either changing the URL to begin with ftps://
or setting the CURLOPT_USE_SSL option. Retrieving just the names can be
done with the CURLOPT_DIRLISTONLY option.

>>> Dan