Re: GnuTLS recv error (-9): A TLS packet with unexpected length was received. - with Paypal Website Payment Pro

From: Zachary Krebs <zkrebs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:06:15 -0800

Forwarding back the response from GnuTLS list regarding my issue:

Nikos said,
"Several sites terminate the TLS connection without following the TLS
protocol (i.e. sending closure alerts), but rather terminate the TCP
connection directly. This is a relic of SSLv2 and it seems other
implementations ignore this error. GnuTLS doesn't and thus prints
this error. You could ignore it, but then you could not distinguish
between a premature connection termination (i.e. by someone injecting
a stray TCP termination packet) and normal termination."

Could someone help me decipher how to go forward with this
information, and does this relate to curl at all?