Re: Partial Downloads

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 17:11:40 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011, Dejan Tolj wrote:

> I am using curl 7.15.5

Released on Aug 7 2006, 24 releases ago... also 619 documented bugfixes ago.
You should also note that 7.15.5 has 4 known security vulnerabilities.

(http://curl.haxx.se/docs/releases.html has all this info)

> Does the fact that it dosn't work in the form 0-1024 have anything to do
> with the windows FTP server that I am using?

No. The range download over FTP is done entirely by itself, as libcurl will
ask for the file to get transfer and will simply stop the transfer after the
sufficient amount of data has been received.