Re: newbie question on Libcurl 7.18.2 with SSL support

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 21:47:05 -0800

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 09:23:19PM -0500, valli.natarajan_at_emc.com wrote:
> Does Libcurl 7.18.2 supports OpenSSL 1.0.0c? I can compile fine but having
> problem during runtime as following option has no effect
>

> curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0L);

This question has to do with the libcurl API so, it should be asked on
the libcurl mailing list. I'm CCing this response there.

> I appreciate any help/information that you can share.

You'll first have to share with us some more information. Specifically, what
effect DOES the option have? The default for this option is 1, so setting
it to 0 should have some effect in the appropriate situation. You can start
by including a libcurl debug log and explaining what lines you feel are
incorrect.

>>> Dan