Renaming files via SFTP connection

From: Yves PETRONIN <y.petronin_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:11:17 +0100

In spite of the regrettable comment below, the truth is that curl is
an outstanding tool, far better and efficient that most
"professional" pieces of software.
As a matter of fact if the "professional" developers were as
dedicated and talented as the people developing, maintaining, and
helping the user community, life would be simple for everyone....