Re: Getting SPNEGO on a Win32 build to work

From: Zach Copley <zach_at_status.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 12:06:18 -0800

On 12/9/10 2:13 AM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Dec 2010, Zach Copley wrote:
>
>> Am I using the right command line incantation?
>
> I think so.
[snip]

I think I may have missed something...

Can anyone confirm that GSS-NEGOTIATE != SPNEGO? I think I maybe have
been confused here.

My version of curl.exe doesn't actually list SPNEGO as a feature.

--->8---
c:\cygwin\home\zcopley\curl-spengo\curl-spnego>curl -V
curl 7.21.2 (i386-pc-win32) libcurl/7.21.2 OpenSSL/1.0.0b zlib/1.2.5
Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps ldap pop3
pop3s rtsp smtp smtps telnet tftp
Features: AsynchDNS GSS-Negotiate Largefile NTLM SSL libz
--->8--

> I'm afraid that the best way to get SPNEGO running is to roll up your
> sleeves and dig into the code. Make sure the correct logic is performed
> for the given input.

Okay, fair enough. But I'd like to make sure I'm not just doing
something stupid before I try to fix something that isn't broken. :)

Thanks all!

Zach

--
Zach Copley