Re: cookie file used by CURL

From: Lou Picciano <loupicciano_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:39:05 +0000 (UTC)

Arun,

In our use of the cookie file, we've come across no locking mechanism (have you found one?). We simply adjust our script/program to accommodate the 'life' of the cookies, and either read, or re-create the cookies accordingly. The cookie 'lifespan' - the expiration - is usually a function of the object website you're attaching to, no?

Regards, Lou Picciano