Re: How to upload an soap request

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:06:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010, Poul Erik Voetmann Nielsen wrote:

please don't top-post here

> I want to curl just to read a file and send the content to the server.

That's not what curl does, you do that with 'nc' or something similarly "raw".

> Curl should not send any header information

curl always does when it talks HTTP, as HTTP implies headers...

> Everything is in the file Is it possible? and how would the syntax be?

You need to use the curl way to use curl. Thus the suggestion to alter your
command line slightly so that curl can be used.

Use -H to add or change headers, use -d@ to send data from a file to POST.