UTF-8 encoding during transfer

From: Vincent Préau <vincent.preau+pro_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:42:24 +0200

Hello !

I'm pretty new to curl and I have some issues while transferring files that
contain UTF-8 encoding ("é", etc.). Files are received OK but the characters
are messed up and display "Ẵ©" for each special character.

Note that this issue doesn't occur with FileZilla, so I assume that this is
linked to the curl command I use...

Is there any command line option that would give me the possibility to
managed this utf8 characters ?

For information, the command used to upload my files is :
curl -u user:pass --disable-epsv -v -ftp-ssl -E mycert.pem -T test.txt
ftp://my_ftps_server_ip:2121/test4.txt

Thanks a lot for your help.

Vincent.