Re: Desperate about the deadline 16th August

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 10:40:33 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 6 Aug 2010, Roland Mösl wrote:

> Any chance for a beta test version with oAuth from CURL?

I already explained the situation and it has not changed at all since my last
post. Let me repeat/clarify:

1. There is _no_ native oauth support in curl/libcurl right now.

2. There is _no_ ongoing work on implementing oauth other than what has been
    mentioned on the libcurl mailing list a few months ago and since nothing
    has been heard about it since I suspect there hasn't been a lot of
    progress.

3. Anyone is free to step forward and write the necessary code. I personally
    have not reached that far down my TODO-list to get into that, and I don't
    expect it to happen in a while either.